Yahoo Mail Surprises Users On Valentine's Day with Pre-Made Messages

Yahoo Mail is having some fun these days and it keeps adding cute features everyday. The latest one is quite fun to play with. Since it is Valentines, Yahoo has introduced a small heart icon right next to the Compose button. 







By pressing it, you’ll get some holiday specific letters. You can have Yahoo Mail auto compose you a message under three categories – “Crazy in Love,” “Friendly in Love,” and “All Out of Love.”

Depending on what you choose, Yahoo will compose an e-mail for you, which can lead to pretty hilarious messages. While love messages will start with various endearments, those sent under the “Friendly in Love” category will start with phrases such as “Dearest pal” and “To my generous friend.” etc.


Since I am happily single, I sent a cute message to myself. I love myself! :)










1 comment:

  1. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.
    www.hotmail.com login inbox

    ReplyDelete